PERIOD: August 2017- October 2018
“Theatre of the Oppressed through Multimedia Lens” is a capacity building project which aim to involve 8 youth organizations from Western Balkan and EU which work in inclusion field through the empowerment and support of youth workers with effective tools in multimedia and theatre of the oppressed techniques adding quality to youth work in local and international level.
This project offers an innovative blend of novel tools in theatre of the oppressed and multimedia work with addressing a key emerging challenge for European youth – social inclusion and respect for human rights.
AIM AND GOALS:
· exploring the concept of social inclusion, since all partners are working with young people with fewer opportunities;
· bring together two powerful tools such as Theatre of the oppressed and Multimedia and teach youngsters how to incorporate these two tools together;
· improving competencies (skills, knowledge and attitudes) of participants in taking action in different levels using different visual art tools such as theatre, photography, video, multimedia.
Activities planned in the project are in international and local level combined together and
following a logical line. Methodology used during the whole project is based in non formal
education approach with a variety of methods such as group work, video, role play, theatre,
simulation exercise, learning by doing, collage, debate.
This project was initiated by Youth 4 Society Association from Albania. A.R.T. Fusion is one of the partners and the others are:
· ASSOCIATION FOR EDUCATION MLADIINFO INTERNATIONAL, Fyrom
· TDM 2000, Italy
· PRAXIS EUROPE CIC , United Kingdom
· UDRUZENJE SVETLOST, Serbia
· ORGANIZATA JOQEVERITARE LIGO LEX LEGIS, Kosovo
· BATMAN FEN LISESI MEZUNLARI DERNEGI, Turkey
The Theatre of the Oppressed through Multimedia Lens project is organized with the support of the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.